Special Events Services
Wright Beverage Distributing (“WBD
”) offers refrigerated dispensing trailers so that you are able to serve your favorite refreshing beverages at your Special Event. Our draught trailers are completely refrigerated to keep kegs cool and to assure that the draught beer is served at the optimal temperature. Delivery and pickup from your event site is included in this service. You may be required to apply for a Temporary License or Special Event Permit from the State Liquor Authority; be sure to reference the NYSLA website
to determine if your event requires a License or Permit.
- Forms and Documents
- Not For Resale Form
- 2017 Beer and Wine Products Credit Calendar
- Rental Agreement
- Trailer Rental Operating Procedures
- Credit Application
- Special Event Request Procedures
If your event qualifies for a Refrigerated Draught Trailer, you must provide WBD with the following:
- Temporary License or Special Event Permit issued by the New York State Liquor Authority (in most cases)
- A Certificate of Insurance providing the insurance coverage and in the amounts set forth in Section 4 of the Rental Agreement, naming WBD as an “additional Insured.”
- Draft trailer rental fees:15 or less barrels is $250.00 — 16 or more barrels is $150.00.
- A Purchase Order for the beverages to be dispensed.
- A Purchase Order for any additional optional items.
- A signed copy of WBD’s Refrigerated Trailer Rental Agreement
- Draught Trailer Rental Procedure: Qualifying for Draught Trailer
To determine if your Special Event qualifies for a Refrigerated Draught Trailer please contact the designated individual for the County in which your event will occur. Please include the following in your email:
- Name and address of the Organization or individual(s) hosting the Event.
- Event Name and Specific Location
- Duration of the Event
- Requested Delivery Date & Time
- Contact information
NOTE: We request a minimum of thirty (30) days notification prior to your Event.
Event Support Contact Persons
- Securing a NYSLA License or Permit
You may be required to obtain a Temporary License or Special Event Permit from the New York State Liquor Authority if you intend to serve and/or sell alcoholic beverages from the Trailer or other dispensing units. You should access the NYSLA website to determine whether your Event will require a Temporary License or Special Event Permit and for instructions on how to obtain the document.
- Please click hereto access the NYSLA website to obtain the Temporary License or Special Event Permit and to review the NYSLA policies and procedures concerning alcoholic beverages.
- All Licenses and Permits must be emailed to the respective WBD County contact person referenced above at least seven (7) days prior to your Event.
- Each Trailer must have a Temporary License or Special Event Permit (Multiple Trailers will require a separate License or Permit for each Trailer). No Trailer will be delivered without a valid NYSLA License or Permit.
- You should also obtain from the County any local permits that are required for your Event.
- If products purchased from WBD are NOT being sold at your Event, the Lessee of the Trailer must sign a Not for Resale Affidavit form.
- Only products purchased from WBD may be dispensed from the Trailer.
NOTE: A signed copy of (1) the WBD Refrigerated Trailer Rental Agreement; (2) the required Certificate of Insurance, and (3) all required Licenses or Permits must be submitted to WBD a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the date that you will require the Trailer to be delivered to the location of the Event. No Trailer will be delivered by WBD unless all required documents are received by WBD at least seven (7) days prior to the proposed delivery date.
- Placing the Order
- Beverage Product Orders must be placed at least seven (7) days prior to the delivery date.
- Delivery window: minimum 2 hour time frame is requested.
- Pick-up by WBD of the Trailer will be on the next business day following the end of the Special Event, unless otherwise agreed to by WBD.
- Draft Trailer Equipment (“Optional Items”)
- C02, Beer Gas, tap handles, and keys (for security) are provided with the Draught Trailer. All of these items must be returned clean and undamaged upon pickup. A $50 charge will be assessed for each missing or unclean item.
- The following additional Optional Items may be available upon request:
- Kiosk – $500.00 each (deposit only)
- Portable Dispensing Unit – $500 each (deposit only)
- Air Tank – $80 (deposit only)
- Plastic Cups – $3 per sleeve (50 count), $60 per case (1000 count) for most brands
- Plastic Barrels – $55 each (deposit only)
- All vehicles require electricity. A standard 110v plug with a minimum 20 amp-dedicated breaker is required. The plug cannot be located more than 75’ from the refrigerated trailer. Only the electrical cords supplied with the Trailer may be used. No extension cords are to be used.
Once you have received your Temporary License or Special Event Permit from the NYS Liquor Authority, please email or fax the following documents to your WBD County representative. Must be at least seven (7) days prior to the required Trailer delivery date:
- The NYSLA License or Permit
- Any required county permits to provide the WBD beverages at your Event
- The completed Rental Agreement
- The effective Insurance Certificate
- Tender of payment in full for any for the purchases and the non-refundable Trailer Rental Fee (15 or less barrels is $250.00 — 16 or more barrels is $150.00). Deposits for any Optional Items are available as requested.