Join Our Team!
At Wright Beverage Distributing, our greatest strength is our people. Every employee makes an important contribution to our business. While we value the knowledge and experience long time employees contribute, we also seek new employees with fresh ideas. If you are interested in career opportunities at Wright Beverage Distributing please download and complete an application for employment and e-mail your completed application and resume to: email@example.com.
Wright Beverage offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for full-time employees to include:
- Medical/Dental and Vision
- 401K Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Supplemental Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Personal Paid Time Off
Wright Beverage Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: (EEO). We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Current Job Openings:
WBD is currently accepting applications for Merchandisers in our following territories: Monroe, Seneca, Wayne, Cayuga, Ontario, Steuben, Yates, Genesee, Livingston, Orleans, Wyoming, Erie, and Niagara Counties. Part-time day hours include 20-28 hours per week. Summer employment is from May through Labor Day and approximately 25-40 hours per week. Part-Time Merchandisers must be able to work weekends and holidays. We pay mileage reimbursement for use of own vehicle.
Responsibilities include: filling coolers and shelves with company products; building and refilling displays in assigned stores; rotating product in coolers, shelves, and back rooms daily; monitoring all code dates in stores, which requires pulling close dated or out of code product off shelves for pick up; and place point-of-sale material on all displays.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift thirty (30) pounds throughout the day
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and communication skills
- Dependable transportation
- Valid Driver’s License acceptable to our insurance carrier